- Pay rises foregone for highly questionable increases in Superannuation contributions marketed by Super Unions.
- The Building Industry now work in the rain - Gone is "Rain Drops Work Stops".
- Many workers now work unpaid overtime.
- Casualisation means many workers no longer have job security.
- Mutual employer employee loyalty has evaporated with whimsical bosses now flippantly sacking workers en-masse to drive their bottom line.
- Workers are dying across a broad range of industries. The latest in a bakery of gas poisoning as OHS government agencies go to sleep at the wheel.
Sunday, 2 September 2012
Going to Work and coming home Dead
Australian Workers have seen many of their hard won conditions lost in recent years.
Posted by Occupy Sydney at 16:57