They will also be outlining the Progress in NSW toward CSG Licensing and Regulation... NO REGULATION CAN PROTECT US FROM THE DANGERS CSG PRESENTS TO OUR WATER, AIR AND SOIL!
HERE IS OUR CHANCE to tell the new government that we are not a MINORITY group, but rather WE ARE THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE...very important that we take this opportunity to define our movement to them.
Both the NSW & QLD Energy and Resources Ministers, Chris Hartcher and Mark McArdle were supposed to be presenting at this conference - but at the last minute have decided to send representatives instead....
22 October 2013 | Sydney Harbour Marriott at Circular Quay.
Further details: http://www.informa.com.au/
Our speakers are as follows:-
11.10 Melinda Wilson CSG Free Western Sydney
11.15 Jacinta Tobin Welcome to Country
11.20 Luke Wilton Anti CSG Singer
12.00 Naomi Hogan The Wilderness Society
12.10 Dr Sophie Cohen & Doctors for the Environment
Nimna De Silva
12.20 Anne Dean CSG Free Shoalhaven
12.25 Pip Hinman Socialist Alliance
12.30 Anne Thompson Knitting Nannas
12.35 Sharon Wikinson Stop CSG Blue Mountains
12.40 Frances Knitting Nannas
12.45 Melinda Wilson CSG Free Western Sydney
12.50 Alfred Gomaroi Nation
12.55 Adrian Stop CSG Illawarra
1.00 Luke Wilton Anti CSG Singer
Checkout the his great anti csg songs here:
LETS ensure they hear us loud and clear. NO CSG to poision our water and farmland.
The following speakers will also be at their mining conference.
Peter Henderson, Chief Executive Officer, Metgasco
- David Green OBE, Chief Executive, Clean Energy Council
- Clare Savage, Group Executive Manager, Strategy and Corporate Affairs, EnergyAustralia
- Damian Dwyer, Director Economics, Australian Petroleum Production & Exploration Association, APPEA
- Cameron O'Reilly, Chief Executive Officer, Energy Retailers Association of Australia
- Tim Reardon, Executive Director, National Generators' Forum
- Paul Bloxham, Chief Economist, HSBC Australia
- Andrew Gregson, Chief Executive Officer, NSW Irrigators' Council
- Jock Laurie, Land and Water Commissioner, NSW Department of Trade and Investment
- Innes Willox, Chief Executive, Ai Group Eric Perez, Policy Manager, Australian Aluminium Council
- Greg Ellis, Managing Director, Rinnai Australia Pty Ltd
- Sue Morphet, Chairman, Manufacturing Australia
- Andy Lukas, Director, AJ Lucas Group Limited
- John Wells, Managing Director, Enerdrill Inc
- Steve Davies, Policy Adviser, Australian Pipeline Industry Association
- Jason Steed, Executive Director, JP Morgan
- Glen Gill, Principal, Innovative Energy Consulting
- Phil Barresi, Chief Executive Officer, Energy Users Association of Australia
- Richard Holliday, Commercial Manager, Icon Energy
- Paul Howes, Secretary, Australian Workers' Union
- Robbert de Weijer, Chief Executive Officer, Armour Energy c